Skywalker Speaks

Writing about my passions. Analysis of latest technology and business news.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Blacklist

10 things in life which I find hard in order of random priority:

1. Selecting a good birthday gift
2. Impressing a pretty woman
3. Convincing my boss that I'm using the right appproach in work
4. Saving money
5. Buying stuff at the right time and right price
6. Focussing on something for more than one hour
7. Getting out of a losing streak in Yahoo pool
8. Avoiding beer for more than 2 weeks
9. Waiting for people
10. Making excuses to miss a day at office

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i agree on the right thing, right time, right price one.. its never right, either its expensive or its outdated.

    -p

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Taxman said…

    The sales just don't happen when I need to buy stuff or they happen when I don't have the money.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home