Skywalker Speaks

Writing about my passions. Analysis of latest technology and business news.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

On the Road Again

I hate idling around these days, I absolutely hate it. I can’t even sit in the same place or watch more than an hour of television at a stretch. That’s why I have been running a lot these days. I run 10km on Sunday mornings while most of the world is hung over or asleep. I run an aggregate of 15km over the entire week which makes me a fitness freak. Most people think I’ve gone crazy, but it helps me attain peace of mind (reminds me of the scene in Forrest Gump where we see Tom Hanks running aimlessly all around the country).

5 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hiiiii..so.. gave into peer pressure eh?
    I notice you use all Beatles related names/monickers...
    Anyway welcome to the blogging community. (and do not use words like blogosphere)
    And btw, you're obligated to leave comments at my place.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Taxman said…

    This is not 'peer pressure'. I want to make my presence felt in the "BLOGOSPHERE".

    Btw, I'm a big fan of your blog and I've been reading it for several months. Now that I'm active, you'll definitely find my comments.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Dinesh said…

    I want to run too but my surroundings don't lend themselves to my running interests - crowded sidewalks..

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Taxman said…

    Unfortunately, even the most developed of countries do not provide a separate lane on the road/sidewalk for athletes.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't sit in fron of the TV for an hour???
    I get back home and sit in front of the TV for atleast 3 hours straight. Man, I am so lazy!

    -Mohit

     

Post a Comment

<< Home