Skywalker Speaks

Writing about my passions. Analysis of latest technology and business news.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Hard Day's Night

I work for a leading semiconductor manufacturing company out here. Even after working here for more than a year, I haven’t grasped the entire terminology and process involved in producing an IC chip from a silicon wafer. My job involves working on several IP telephony signaling protocols which are beyond the comprehension of most fellow engineers, let alone the common people I meet in the streets and neighborhood. It’s impossible to explain to most people what I do – I just tell them I deal with computers to keep it simple. I deal with a lot of new acronyms everyday – just goes to show how cryptic the job is. The work is boring as well as challenging. Thinking of my other personal interests, I would rather prefer to work for a sports management or media broadcasting company. To my thought, the greatest job ever is to be a stand up comedian like Jerry Seinfeld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home