Skywalker Speaks

Writing about my passions. Analysis of latest technology and business news.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Here comes the blog

My decision to start a blog has been a long delayed one. However, I suppose it’s always better to be late than never and the reason does not happen to be peer pressure. I simply think of it is a good medium for self revelation and unleash some creative potential dormant inside me. I find blogging similar to the a situation of a patient being in front of a psychiatrist (exactly like we see the mob boss Tony Soprano confronting Dr. Jennifer Melfi in the TV series The Sopranos to find a remedy for his panic attacks). Probably, this is also why I was inhibited.

I was among the category of people who are blog bashers and anti-bloggers. But now that I have a blog, all that is history now. With the incredible amount of spare time at my disposal, I would attempt to keep the writer inside me alive. Unfortunately, it is the blog reader and not me who is going to suffer like a crash test dummy. My previous attempt to start a blog was in final semester of university; however I posted only 2 articles at that point of time and removed them the next day (perhaps it was the writer’s block).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home