Skywalker Speaks

Writing about my passions. Analysis of latest technology and business news.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Reality Bites

You must be wondering why this blog sounds more like a newspaper or magazine of late. Fact of the matter is that there is nothing worthwhile happening in my life to comment upon. I seldom bitch, I’m not much of a bitcher, but it doesn’t mean that I cannot bitch. I have been very much confined to the Ang Mo Kio <-> Braddell <-> City Hall region on the North-South rail line of this island. This is the only country in the world where the mass rapid transit dictates the lives of most people. Perhaps, I’m complaining because I haven’t crossed the Causeway for a long while. I could venture out on a trip again any day, but my bank balance is holding me back more than anything else. It’s hard to be contended in life when you have all the time and energy in the world, but lack a real goal and direction.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i wanna atleast make it to phi phi within 6 months.. if you have the time you dont have the money and if you have the money, you dont have the company and if you have both, tiger airways is flying full..

    -P

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Taxman said…

    That is exactly the reason why I never mind travelling alone.. Getting ppl together for a trip is the toughest part

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I echo Mr.Anon's thoughts. I wanna go to Phuket/Phi Phi in this year. If only If only.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Taxman said…

    Just a point, it is a Ms.Anonymous.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Dinesh said…

    Now that your travel urges are peaking again, let me offer you one pertinent advice: Hold on tight to your passport :)

    Edit: Damn! I failed word verification again..

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Taxman said…

    I clung on to it last time in even when I was out in the seas around Phuket.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sila ambil perhatian, untuk keselamatan anda, sila berdiri di belakang barisan kuning. Terima kasih
    jurong east rocks!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home