Skywalker Speaks

Writing about my passions. Analysis of latest technology and business news.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Almost a suicide

I have nearly stabbed myself by registering for the GRE on Feb 20. The gamble would definitely cost me US$140 and much more in terms of time. Although I have been preparing for more than a month now, my progress seems to be at a snail's pace. GRE is incredibly demanding on the vocabulary, and I don't feel upto the mark. It feels kind of weird to memorize dozens of new words everyday, which I would not quite be using in daily life. During the course of this preparation, I realize that I don't quite have the kind of retentiveness possessed ten years back.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Dinesh said…

    Try these

    (1)http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~arvindn/gretools/

    (2)
    Consider flash cards. Although I've never tried them myself, people say they help.

    Good luck!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best of luck man !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home